So, despite the rainy weather propping up here and there in England, I do believe that it is indeed now springtime. With London fashion week just gone, and my obsession with Topshop, I’ve found my favourite bits and bobs that are (sort of) neccesary in your springtime wardrobe.
1. Lipstick in Powder Room: Pastel shade lips were a hit on the catwalk, and the most wearable make-up trend this spring (that is if you don’t fancy wearing blue or orange lips…). With this topshop lipstick pencil fitting snuggly in any purse, this is the perfect lipstick for day to day wear.
2. Pink invert Flippy Skirt: Again from Topshop, this skirt can be worn day or night, office or party. A versatile piece in the hot-trend pastel, and it won’t break the band at £32.
3. Cateye Glasses: Retro working its way into the trend this season with the cateye glasses, New Look do the perfect pair with tinted lenses and tortoiseshell frames.
4. Colour Block Wedges: We’ve had our eyes on these for a while, and despite colour blocking being a little off trend, the coral shades bring it back on trend.
5. Pop Fabric Cigarette Trousers: Cigarette trousers will always be fabulous, and this light shade makes them perfect for a spring day, and the versatility means that you could wear this with floral prints or monochomatic to create a range of different outfits, but one thing is for sure, these cigarette trousers are going to be purchased by all of us.
6. Cutout Shoulder Blouse: Cutout shoulders really made a statement at fashion week, and you can purchase this wonderful simple blouse to get that style yourself. A simple rendition of the classic white blouse, and obviously at Topshop
7. Round Sunglasses: Whenever the sun comes up, where ecstatic that we can bring out our lennon-glasses again.
What are your favourite springtime pieces? Would you wear our choices? Do you like the pastel coral trend? Leave us your comments below!